Δημοσιεύτηκε: 04 Απρ 2009, 01:16
από angelapos
Έστειλα mail στο συγγραφέα (Hirosh Sheo) και επίσης έκανα και ένα post στο site που αναφέρεται στο παρών thread και το comic (http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/04/0%20...%20n-english/)

Σας επισυνάπτω το post που έκανα και την γενική απάντηση που έδωσε ο Seotch/συγγραφέας.

Απλά αν ξέρει κανείς υπεύθυνα να εξηγήσει τι είναι όλες αυτές οι Licences που αναφέρει CC, BY, NS, SA, NC.

Εγώ έψαξα και δεν είμαι τελικά 100% σίγουρος αν μας δίνει το οκ ή πρέπει να πάρουμε άδεια από τον εκδότη που από ότι κατάλαβα κάτι παίζει με την Creative Commons

Angel Says:
2009-04-03 at 14:44

Hi, I am a member of the Ubuntu Forum in Greece and we are considering translating Ubunchu into Greek.

I have sent an e-mail to the author (Hiroshi Sheo) and awaitng for his response/permission.

In the meantime any help would be greatly appreciated, especially regarding artwork (you mentioned something about pot files, which I am not quite sure what those are)

Cheers,

Angel

#
seotch Says:
2009-04-03 at 16:47

Hello All.

My name is Seotch (Hiroshi Seo), the author of the manga above.

I’m really happy to see my (and now ours) manga has been translated into English. Thanks to doctormo,Fumihito and Hajime for their efforts of the translation.

As to the CC license, BY and NC are required by the original publisher. And I wanted to left anything other than that to the readers & users.
So you can change your translations to any license including CC-BY-NS-SA :)

But I’m now still wondering which is the best way for the user’s convinience. So the coming sequel of this manga could be made public with another license (possibly CC-BY-NS-SA).

Anyway, I also thank you for your interest in our “Ubunchu!”

I hope you enjoy it!